Put your ankle in the 5.5" (14cm) ring and start swinging your leg to get the ball moving. Playing ankle skip will increase individual jumping skills and help co-ordination. The plastic airflow ball is on a 18" (46cm) cord.
This has many different names such as hop ball, ankle hop, skip ball, jump skip or even hopper skip.
Set of 6 different colors.
How to get started:
- Place one foot into the loop at the ankle
- Start with the ball extended to the side and back of the foot. Swing the loop foot out and forward into a small circling motion. The ball will spin around that foot.
- As the ball comes around toward the other foot put your weight on the loop foot and lift the other foot so the ball may pass under.
- Continue the ball swinging on one foot as you jump over it with the other foot using a sort of run in place action.
- With practice you'll be able to run forward as you hop over the rotating ball.
Julie Dunn –
Coordination competition for every age!!! These Swing Balls are long enough for an adult and great for kids. Getting them as a set was so helpful for when there are kids and adults that want to try it! Another great product!