There is great fun to be had with this giant party game for up to 30 players. Throw the two giant inflatable dice to find out which part of your body you have to place on which coloured flower. Get Knotted up with other players to make the game more difficult for them. But beware: fall over and you are out of the game.
Contains:1 - Giant 10' x 10' (3m x3m) square playing mat, 8 hold down pegs and 2 giant inflatable dice.
Please note: This product is manufactured by Garden Games Ltd. and cannot be called Giant Twister.
How to Play: (Official rules)
- Nominate a referee, they will throw the dice and judge on player disqualification.
- Choose whether you take turns to move, one player at a time or if all players move on every roll of the dice.
- Position the players on the board. Players can start anywhere on the board. All players start with one foot on one colour and the other foot on another colour. If you do not have many players then you may agree to a reduced playing area.
- The referee throws both giant dice and calls out the results to the players. "Sting" means the referee chooses the colour and the limb. "Any" means the player chooses and the "Smiling Flower" means the player moves any limb to a smiling flower.
- Players then move the nominated body part to the correct colour.
- Any player that falls over or who lets any of their body except their hands or feet touch the mat is disqualified and therefore eliminated from the game. The final decision on whether or not they breached the rules is with the referee.
- The rule on whether two players can occupy the same colour spot is optional. The referee must decide if this is allowed or not.
The winner is the last player left after all others have been disqualified.
An alternate is to not play with a referee but each player takes their turn to call out a body part and colour. This option brings a strategic aspect to the game.Do you gang up on an opponent?Are you nice or nasty?Another alternative is to play for "forfeits". Each time a player touches the ground illegally, they must forfeit something........you decide on what the forfeits are going to be!
Players staying close to each other make it harder for the other players. try moving closer to your opponents making them reach over or under your body.